Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fall and Christmas.... It has been awhile

Well we have had an eventful couple of months, hence the lack of posting. We almost didn't make our Christmas trip. I miscarried at almost 10 weeks and had to have surgery one week before we left. It was a very difficult time and I am so grateful for the many blessings we received. It was a wonderful time to really reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. For Christmas this year we were able to fly to Olympia and spend it with Lee's family. We had a wonderful time. We spent New Year's in Utah with my family. Here are some pictures of the last few months.

Weston getting ready for takeoff

Christmas Morning



Christmas Eve... The traditional PJ gift

North Pole seeing Santa after a Polar Express Train Ride




Just being silly

Helping put up the Christmas tree

Halloween, Weston was a Lion this year. We went with Amy's family to Boo at the Zoo and had a great time. Then we went to my Mom's house where we took all the kids trick-or-treating.








Carving Pumpkins with Grandma


Picking out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch and petting farm








The first snowfall came early and Lee and Weston made a snowman.





3 comments:

  1. Krystal first your family is ADORABLE!!!!! I miss your smile! I have been thinking about you lately, so it was nice for you to post this:) Wow, it sounds like life has been a real roller coaster over the past few months, some big trials and joys you have experienced. I wish you and your sweet family all the best in the new year! And I wish I lived closer so I could come and see you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Krystal! So sorry for your loss. I can totally relate to how you feel. Losing a pregnancy is really hard. I wish you guys ALL the best! It would be fun to get together sometime if you're living close!
    Shannon
    PS, little Weston is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your miscarrage. I hope the new year brings better luck! What happened in October when I was supposed to come see you over the Deer/Elk hunt? I dont remember besides I know I didn't see you. So I think we should get together soon to do a make up session. I think Weston and Chris might like each other better this time.

    ReplyDelete