Weston and I were able to go to the Hogle Zoo with Kami,Rob, Grandma and Grandpa Curtis. We had a lot of fun. Weston loved all the animals and especially the train ride.
Do you think he has a big head? But it is a cute one :)
Lee and I met three years ago while serving as missionaries in the Arizona Mesa Mission. After our mission was over our paths crossed again and the rest is history. We were married on July 28,2007 and just welcomed our first child a son on Jan 22,2009. We are so excited to be parents and feel so grateful for all we have.
I've been wanting to go to the Hogle Zoo for a while now - looks like you guys had a lot of fun! He is such a cutie! (And getting so big!)
ReplyDeleteThere are some CUTE pictures there! I love the one of you and Weston in front of the Giraffe. SO fun!
ReplyDelete