Sunday, January 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

January is a busy month for us and birthdays. Lee turned the big 25 on the 20th and Weston turned 2 on the 22nd. We had a great time celebrating both birthdays. For Lee's birthday I made him cherry turnovers for his breakfast in bed, and we went out to dinner that night. We had a great time I even had some Sushi, just for Lee. Then a couple of days later we had some friends over for cake and ice cream. For Weston's birthday breakfast he had a stack of blueberry pancakes and his very own candle to blow out. He was very excited about that. Then we had a family party with Weston's cousin Georgia who turned 4. Sorry that some of the photos are terrible, I had to use my phone because I forgot to recharge my camera battery.






This was my first attempt at cake making. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and it ended up turning out okay.





Weston loves train and so for his birthday my mom gave him a train and he loves it. We gave him a new bike, which he is just a little small for, but we can't wait for summer to really try it out.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I am super impressed with the cake as well! You say it wasn't hard eh? Well when I have to start making fancy cakes I will be calling you for tips! Happy birthday to all the wonderful guys in your life!

    ReplyDelete