Well Weston was a month old on Sunday. I had planned on posting sooner but ended up very sick over the weekend. I am doing much better now. He is getting so big he is fitting into his 3 month old clothes. He is so fun Lee and I enjoy every moment we get to spend with him. He has been sleeping well and that is a blessing. Here are some new pictures...
His looks just make me smile he has so much personality already.


Look at this neck action... his neck is so strong. Pretty good for one month:)


His looks just make me smile he has so much personality already.
Look at this neck action... his neck is so strong. Pretty good for one month:)

WOW! He is so adorable! It's scary how fast time goes by. I can't believe I have a 2 year old and a 3 month old. It seems like Brady should be the newborn! I've loved every minute. There is no experience on Earth that compares to being a mommy.
ReplyDeleteHE'S SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! Krystal I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure that you are going to be an incredible mommy. How lucky for Weston that he get's to hang out with you all day. I'm jealous ;) Ahhhh I miss you and I couldn't be happier for you.
ReplyDeletexoxo