Well we have been home now for two weeks and things are going really well. He already weighs almost 10 pounds. He has started smiling at us and is growing so fast. He had his circumcision last week and he was not happy about it but I think he will thank us someday :) If I do say so my self the pictures do not do him justice.
He is so cute!! I just want to kiss him and love on his little self. I also recognize those lips, especially the pictures where he is sleeping. So cute!! And I am glad that everything is going great! I keep meaning to call you, I will, I promise, sometime. :) xoxox
Lee and I met three years ago while serving as missionaries in the Arizona Mesa Mission. After our mission was over our paths crossed again and the rest is history. We were married on July 28,2007 and just welcomed our first child a son on Jan 22,2009. We are so excited to be parents and feel so grateful for all we have.
He looks so much like Lee in that first picture... the eyes...! And he is cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! I just want to kiss him and love on his little self.
ReplyDeleteI also recognize those lips, especially the pictures where he is sleeping.
So cute!! And I am glad that everything is going great! I keep meaning to call you, I will, I promise, sometime. :)
xoxox