Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Pics

He is finally home and can wear some of his cute clothes. Thanks for all the comments. Everyone is doing great and we are loving our little boy, he is such a wonderful baby and we feel so blessed.

7 comments:

  1. He's so alert in those pictures. Wow! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like a little man....

    Mad TV__Uh..He..a...LOOKA..LIKEA...MAN!

    SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Krystal, he's adorable! And you're a Momma! I may have beat you getting married, like you guessed, but you definitely beat me to motherhood. Congrats! I miss your guts! Good luck with the little (big) one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie!! Tell him to stop growing so we don't miss so much!!:)
    love, love, love all the pics!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I am serious... That is one cute baby. I saw those pictures and litterally thought, yup, that's Krystal and Lee's baby. (I didn't know you had a blog! The Chrisman's had to send it to me!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww congratulations what a cute little fella!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. He reminds me a lot of Lee. I think he looks exactly like him.

    Just my opinion....

    He's very cute, not as cute as david, but very cute.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete