Thursday, June 11, 2009

Long overdue Update!!!

Well Weston has been four months for a couple of weeks now but with all of the craziness of the move I haven't been able to post. So here we go better late than never!!! At his four month appointment he weighed in at 16 lbs 13 oz, and 27 1/2 inches long. He is in the 60th percentile for weigh and in the 90th percentile for height. He was such a trooper for his shots. He didn't even cry until the second one. He can now roll over both ways and can sit up by himself with a little bit of tilting side to side now and then. We started him on rice cereal, baby food and oatmeal. He loves it!!!



He loves books!!!

We also had the chance to go to Olympia and see Lee's family one more time before we moved to Utah. While we were there we went to Ocean shores and Weston was able to see the Ocean for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he is getting!!! He is such a doll! Andrew and him are just about the same size...Weston is still just a tad-bit bigger (6oz & 1 1/2"). I'm so glad you guys got all moved in! Where did you finally end up living? Does Weston like the water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the cuteness, I can't hardly stand it!!

    ReplyDelete