Sunday, May 17, 2009

Photo Shoot!!!

My friend came and took pictures of Weston a couple of weeks ago and brought them over yesterday, so I thought I would share them. Weston will be 4 months old this week, and he is doing great! We are just getting ready to move back to Utah on June 6th. We have loved our time in Spokane and are sad to leave so many good friends behind.



















6 comments:

  1. YAY! you're moving back to UT! It would be fun to get together, I haven't seen you since the week I got back from maternity leave with Brady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I can't wait for you guys to move back! It will be nice to see you more often:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weston is so cute!!! Good luck with your move to Utah. Let us know when you head to Olympia so we can visit with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weston is adorable! What part of UT will you guys be? Brent and I are still in Orem until December, we'd love to get to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my cuteness!! he is getting so big. I can't wait to see all of you next month.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is soo adorable!! I can't believe how big her is getting!! Good luck with the move I know it's coming up quick!

    ReplyDelete