Weston and I went to the local fair last weekend and had a blast. We went with Brittany and Olivia. Weston loved the animals and learned how to say animals the day before. He saw every farm animal you can think of as well as a camel. Don't ask me why there was one camel. He was not scared of them at all and couldn't get enough.
What is it with kids and trying on your shoes :) Weston has become fascinated with our shoes as of late and tries so hard to walk across the room in them.
Lee and I met three years ago while serving as missionaries in the Arizona Mesa Mission. After our mission was over our paths crossed again and the rest is history. We were married on July 28,2007 and just welcomed our first child a son on Jan 22,2009. We are so excited to be parents and feel so grateful for all we have.
I love all of the updates!! I can't believe how much Weston is growing, just since March. I am sad we won't see you when we come up next week.
ReplyDeleteOh that kid is so cute!
ReplyDelete