Looks like it was a good day! We are lame and didn't even call on Lee or Weston's birthday's. Out of site, out of mind I guess. But we are glad that both days were great! Love you xoxox
NO NO NO WAYYYYYYYY!!! This is just crazy! I can't believe it was a year ago that this little guy was born. I still remember helping carrying the little dude to his doctors appointment. It doesn't feel that long ago. Ugh, we are getting old and it doesn't help that time won't slow down. I hope you are all doing well. We miss you here in Spokane. Happy Happy Birthday Weston!
Lee and I met three years ago while serving as missionaries in the Arizona Mesa Mission. After our mission was over our paths crossed again and the rest is history. We were married on July 28,2007 and just welcomed our first child a son on Jan 22,2009. We are so excited to be parents and feel so grateful for all we have.
Looks like it was a good day! We are lame and didn't even call on Lee or Weston's birthday's. Out of site, out of mind I guess. But we are glad that both days were great! Love you
ReplyDeletexoxox
NO NO NO WAYYYYYYYY!!! This is just crazy! I can't believe it was a year ago that this little guy was born. I still remember helping carrying the little dude to his doctors appointment. It doesn't feel that long ago. Ugh, we are getting old and it doesn't help that time won't slow down. I hope you are all doing well. We miss you here in Spokane. Happy Happy Birthday Weston!
ReplyDelete