Thursday, January 15, 2009

WAITING,WAITING,WAITING maybe he will decide to come soon!!! I was due on January 8th and today I am one week past due. I saw the Doctor today and he says still nothing is happening. We are hoping I will go into labor on my own this weekend but if not I will be induced on Monday or Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Krystal! Look at you, you're about to pop. You look incredible though, always smiling! I've been thinking about you. I hope you've had the baby since you posted this! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog link on Lee's facebook page when I went there to see if your baby had arrived yet. Hopefully, you are enjoying your little boy by now. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to be able to stay better connected (as long as you update it more than others I know in the blogging world) Can't wait to see more pictures of Weston. We love you guys!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete